About all I really had time to do most days was just take notes of whatever my Muse had to say to me.
Hope I can read my own handwriting when the time comes to use them.đŸ˜‰
In any event, I HAVE made it to Chapter 23 and past the 41,000+ word mark on the HUGH MONN, PRIVATE DETECTIVE prequel novel PRIVATE BATTLES.
I've got a long way to go yet considering I'm only about at the halfway point, plot wise, of HUGH earning his private detective license.
If it was the halfway point in the manuscript, then I'd be looking at an estimated 46 chapters and 82,000+ words but the longest HUGH novel from his now defunct publisher was about 35 chapters and close to 68,000+ words.
Not sure how this coming week is going to turn out because I have to see my cardiologist Monday July 27 for my bi-annual (twice a year) physical and that's usually a most of the day event with travel time and I'll still have to have errand day (more hours away from the computer shopping for groceries and other stuff) sometime later this coming week.
But to get any writing done this week I better get back to it so take care.
STAY SAFE!
Have a great week and I'll see you around the Internet.
Lee Houston, Junior
26 July, 2026


No comments:
Post a Comment