Sunday, September 10, 2023

PROGRESS REPORT: WEEK ENDING SEPTEMBER 9, 2023

 There IS progress, depending upon how you look at it

I'm still on Chapter 27 of SOLITAIRE 2: THE AGENDA, but I have broken the 46,000 word mark.
Granted, that may not seem like a lot, but considering the week I have had, yet any writing I can get done is good writing!

As I've said before in previous posts, there is just so much I can do in any individual day and being only human, I do the best I can.

Have one of two major doctor's appointments coming up this week, which reschedules Errand Day, plus all the regular household chores that I tackle on a daily basis.
But I'll just have to take everything one day at a time.

So with that in mind, take care.
STAY SAFE! 😷
And I'll see you around the Internet.

Lee Houston, Junior
10 September, 2023


No comments:

Post a Comment