Sunday, August 20, 2023

PROGRESS REPORT: WEEK ENDING AUGUST 19, 2023

 "It was the best of times. It was the worse of times."
Charles Dickens' opening to A Tale of Two Cities.

The Good News😀 is that, although I'm still waiting on word as to when/if my previous computer can be fixed, I am fully up and running again on my borrowed system in regards to writing.

The Bad News😕 is all my life's usual interruptions are on their "normal" schedule, so unfortunately I didn't get much done this past week between my personal responsibilities and everything else going on.

I am still on Chapter 26 of SOLITAIRE 2: THE AGENDA, but at least I have broken the 44,000+ word mark.
So all I've got to do is keep at it when I can and hopefully the first draft of the manuscript will be finished before the end of the year holiday season arrives so My Friendly Neighborhood Beta-Proofreader can review it in what she laughingly calls her spare time with all the writing projects she has on her agenda at the moment.

In any event, I better get back to writing now.
Take care.
STAY SAFE! 😷
And I'll see you around the Internet.

Lee Houston, Junior
20 August, 2023
                              FRIENDLY REMINDER:
                              Solitaire's debut is still available on
                              Amazon if you haven't read it yet.



No comments:

Post a Comment