Sunday, May 28, 2023

PROGRESS REPORT: WEEK ENDING MAY 27, 2023

Please remember the fallen.
 WELL...
Despite another busy week on the personal side of my life, I did manage to get some actual writing done! 😀
I am 33,500+ words and on Chapter 22 into SOLITAIRE 2: THE AGENDA. 😎

The release of Book 1 (no subtitle) is pending from Airship 27, and there will be more on that as soon as I can share the news.

Otherwise, I wish those celebrating a happy Memorial Day, and hopefully someday no one will have to die in battle or be a fatality in some mass shooting.
But that's a topic I'll be discussing in greater detail tomorrow as Editor-In-Chief of The Free Choice E-zine.

Until then, take care.
STAY SAFE! 😷
And I'll see you around the Internet.

Lee Houston, Junior
28 May, 2023


No comments:

Post a Comment