Sunday, March 5, 2023

PROGRESS REPORT: WEEK ENDING MARCH 4, 2023

 I'm late posting this one because I spent most of March 5 celebrating my 61st birthday 🎂, but have made it to Chapter 17 of SOLITAIRE 2: THE AGENDA. Still in the 26,000+ words neighborhood, but there is progress!

Chapter 16 was a bit on the difficult side because besides all the interruptions, it takes time to plan and write out action scenes, which are usually better presented visually.
Yet it's just me, myself, and I on the writing front with no one on the artistic side until the book is being prepared by the publisher.

In any event, it's past my bed time as I prepare to post this, so I'll resume writing after breakfast in the morning.

Take care.
STAY SAFE! 😷
And I'll see you around the Internet.

Lee Houston, Junior
6 March, 2023


No comments:

Post a Comment