Sunday, November 13, 2022

PROGRESS REPORT: WEEK ENDING NOVEMBER 12, 2022

 I'm on Chapter 15 and 22,000+ words into SOLITAIRE 2: THE AGENDA.

Granted, that may not seem like much, especially to those of you who are here each and ever week. But you have to understand that besides writing; my day also consists of cooking, cleaning, other household chores and everything else that a 60 year old man with a heart condition can and must do on a daily basis.

There is no cook, maid, valet or other members of any household staff with me.
It's just me, myself and I.
So I'll take my progress where I can get it.

Besides, it also takes time to do research in regards to places I've never been, like New York City, Tokyo Japan and the Australian Outback that all appeared in the first SOLITAIRE novel, which I am estimating will be published sometime in the latter half of 2023.
While I am writing works of fiction, there must be at least some locale accuracy in every setting or else you run the risk of throwing readers completely out of the adventure.

In any event, I better get back to writing now.
Take care.
STAY SAFE!😷
And I'll see you around the Internet.

Lee Houston, Junior
13 November, 2022



No comments:

Post a Comment