Sunday, October 9, 2022

PROGRESS REPORT: WEEK ENDING OCTOBER 8, 2022

 Despite the fact I didn't post one between Honoring Banned Books Week and letting those interested know that Airship 27 needs artists, there HAS been progress on the writing front over the past month!

Due to researching because I've never been outside of the Continental United States in my life, I'm on Chapter 13 of SOLITAIRE 2: THE AGENDA and approaching 20,000+ words in the manuscript.
The title character is still in Cancun at the moment while events elsewhere will be adding to this thrilling action adventure soon.
NO SPOILERS!

Wish I could say more without spilling any beans, but I'm not about to activate any SPOILER ALERTS.
After all, Professor River Song isn't the only one who hates spoilers.

Anyway, I can tell you that the first SOLITAIRE novel DOES have a publisher😀, although it will probably be a 2023 release.

In any event, I better get back to writing now.
Take care.
STAY SAFE! 😷
And I'll see you around the Internet.

Lee Houston, Junior
9 October, 2022



No comments:

Post a Comment