Monday, October 11, 2021

ON MEDICAL LEAVE

Dear Readers, Friends and Fans:

Afraid I will be away from my computer and my writing for awhile as I enter the hospital for another heart operation.
Back in early 2007 I was rushed into the Emergency Room and stayed for almost a month because of an aortic aneurysm.
Part of the procedure was receiving a new heart valve. I've gotten 14 good years out of it but for some reason the part is starting to develop calcium deposits and needs to be replaced with a new and better model before the problem becomes a life threatening situation.

I will be gone roughly a week to ten days.
Then I will be back home on personal recovery for at least 4-6 weeks afterwards in between Doctor's appointments.
Once the pain killers are out of my system and I can sit and think coherently again, I WILL be back at my computer writing!

Until then...
Take care and STAY SAFE!😷
Lee Houston, Junior
12 October, 2021

No comments:

Post a Comment