Sunday, July 19, 2020

PROGRESS REPORT: WEEK ENDING JULY 18, 2020

HI!😀
Hope everyone is doing well.😷
Second day of at least a 4 day heat wave😎 where I am.
Temperature's are in the 90s again so I'm staying inside where it's cool, trying to get some writing done.

Still on the Australian leg of SOLITAIRE's first novel.
49,000+ words and 22 Chapters at the moment.
The adventure isn't quite over yet, but it is starting to near a climax.
Once this manuscript is in the hands of my friendly neighborhood beta-proofreader, I've definitely got to finish making all the corrections and revisions to "SHERLOCK HOLMES: THE ADVENTURE OF THE UNIMAGINABLE".
Once that's done, by then I'll have the SOLITAIRE manuscript back to review and after that...?

In any event I better get back to writing now.
Take care. STAY SAFE!😷
And I'll see you around the Internet.
Lee Houston, Junior
19 July, 2020


No comments:

Post a Comment