Sunday, March 22, 2020

PROGRESS REPORT: WEEK ENDING MARCH 21, 2020

What a mixed bag of a week it's been!
I'm far from the only one worried about the current virus crisis, but I still tried to carry on with my writing.
Granted, thought I was doing pretty good on the mislabeled "short" story SHERLOCK HOLMES AND THE ADVENTURE OF THE UNIMAGINABLE, until I heard from my friendly neighborhood beta-proofreader.
Apparently my audition piece for a major publisher isn't up to my usual standards in her opinion and should have another rewrite before submission.
Geez, with everything going on I'm not totally surprised, but was hoping otherwise.
Okay, I've still got time before the submitting deadline to do this, so I better get to it!

But before I do, let me take a moment to share some great advice I got from a doctor...


Please take care and I'll see you around the Internet.
Lee Houston, Junior
22 March, 2020


No comments:

Post a Comment