Sunday, October 22, 2017

PROGRESS REPORT: WEEK ENDING OCTOBER 21, 2017

SO...

After everything that had to be dealt with of late, was there any writing progress this past week?

Depends upon how you look at it.

To attempt getting back into the swing of things, I finally went over all the notes my friendly neighborhood beta-proofreader made concerning that "new idea" I've been toying with.
For the record, yes: the project does have an official name now, but I prefer not to share it publicly until I'm closer to having the manuscript/novel finished.

I know things will get back to what passes for "normal" in time, I just wish I knew when that would be...

But, I do know that I'm not going to accomplish anything just staring at my computer monitor, so I better get back to it now.
See you around the Internet.
Lee Houston, Junior
22 October, 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment