Sunday, July 9, 2017

PROGRESS REPORT: WEEK ENDING JULY 8, 2017

My Editor's Hat
Wore my "Editor's Hat" for quite a while this past week.

First I went over the second submission for the 1970s anthology I'm co-editing with Jim Beard, like I said I would last week.
Then I got to go over the galley of an anthology that will have a story I co-wrote as one of its offerings.

After that, I resumed work on what will eventually be the third book in the HUGH MONN, PRIVATE DETECTIVE series.

Now, considering that the 1970s anthology has a solid end of September deadline, I'll probably go back to work this coming week on my contribution to it.
Then again, I already know that because of life commitments, there are two days ahead of me this week that I will be unable to get as much writing done as I would normally hope to accomplish, so we'll just have to see how things go.

In other words, I'll just have to take it one day at a time like I normally do.
Better get back to writing now.
See you around the Internet.
Lee Houston, Junior
9 July, 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment