Sunday, February 19, 2017

PROGRESS REPORT: WEEK ENDING FEBRUARY 18, 2017

Okay, after making some serious revisions, Chapters 1-3 of the HUGH MONN, PRIVATE DETECTIVE story I'm currently working on are with my friendly neighborhood beta/proofreader Nancy Hansen, while I'm proceeding on Chapter 4.

The third book featuring the shamus of the far flung future is more than likely going to wind up being an anthology, but how many cases will comprise this volume remains to be seen.

However, the way this week looks, I have medical appointments and other personal commitments every day but Wednesday. So I'll be trying to get my writing done whenever I can, but how much will be accomplished this week remains to be seen.

Better get to it.
See you around the Internet.
Lee Houston, Junior
19 February, 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment