Sunday, December 18, 2016

PROGRESS REPORT: WEEK ENDING DECEMBER 17, 2016

I have finished the funeral sequence for Chapter 6 of what is looking like will be the opening story for HUGH MONN, PRIVATE DETECTIVE: BOOK 3.
Not sure what else will be happening in that chapter yet, for I'm uncertain at the moment where to actually end it and begin Chapter 7.
Okay, still a lot of unanswered questions in regards to this tale and the rest of the book, but at times that is part of the fun of being an author.



My friendly neighborhood beta/proofreader Nancy Hansen has
informed me that she will not be doing any more friendly neighborhood beta/proofreading until sometime after Christmas.
Come to think of it, with Christmas approaching, I'm not sure how much more writing I'll be able to accomplish before the holiday is actually here.
Then again, I know 2017 is going to be a busy year for me writing wise, so maybe I should kick back and enjoy the holiday.
In any event, take care everybody
AND THERE WILL BE A MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT POSTED MONDAY, DECEMBER 19TH!

Lee Houston, Junior
18 December, 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment