Saturday, June 18, 2016

PROGRESS REPORT: WEEK ENDING JUNE 18, 2016

              For those with reason to celebrate,


Finished going over the manuscript for my friendly neighborhood beta/proofreader's next book within her Greenwood Cycle of novels.
I honestly think Nancy Hansen has another winner on her hands.

Then I spent the rest of the week going back over what I've written so far of my Sherlock Holmes story for Airship 27. Unfortunately that tale isn't finished as far as the manuscript is concerned yet, but it is now much tighter than it was.
I even thought of another clue to throw into the mystery, but whether or not it turns out to be another red herring or something important will only be revealed when you finally get to read the tale.

With that, take care and I'll see you around the Internet.
Lee Houston, Junior
19 June, 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment