Sunday, May 22, 2016

PROGRESS REPORT: WEEK ENDING MAY 21, 2016

They say life is what happens while you're busy making other plans.

I kept plugging away at my writing this past week while the world decided I should be doing other things.

Nothing major. Just the usual stuff.
Laundry, grocery shopping, cleaning house, doing the dishes, and other things; but despite some of the fantastic adventures I create for others, I have yet to master being in two places at once myself, let alone have discovered any way of getting the housework to do itself.

But my Sherlock Holmes story for Airship 27 is at least now over the 8,200 word mark.

Wanted to do more, but ♫Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da, Life Goes On.

Hopefully I'll get more done this coming week.
Take care, and I'll see you around the Internet.
Lee Houston, Junior
22 May, 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment