Sunday, May 24, 2015

PROGRESS REPORT: WEEK ENDING MAY 23, 2015

IT'S THE MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND HERE IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.
A MOMENT TO PAUSE AND SALUTE OUR VETERANS, WHO HAVE KEPT THIS COUNTRY AND THE WORLD SAFE OVER THE YEARS SO THAT YOU AND YOURS CAN ENJOY FREEDOM, LIFE, LIBERTY, AND THE PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS.

Now then...
Sadly, some personal problems have reared their ugly head(s) over this past week. I personally am all right, but there was a lot of stuff I had to stop and deal with concerning family back home.

Unfortunately, that seriously ate into my writing time/opportunities. It's not that I didn't do any writing at all this past week, only that I didn't get enough done where I could actually report that there was any progress on various projects since the previous week's progress report.

Hopefully this week will be better.
Most of the aforementioned issues have been addressed to the best of my ability to do so, and the rest were never truly in my hands to begin with. I can only sit on the sidelines and see how everything turns out.
Take care, and I'll see you around the Internet.
HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY!
Lee Houston, Junior
24 May, 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment