Sunday, May 18, 2014

PROGRESS REPORT: WEEK ENDING MAY 17, 2014

"Let's see now... This week was next week last week..."--Daffy Duck

I would love to say more has happened since last week, but that would be lying to you fine folks.


Alpha image by Marc Guerrero
I have made some serious progress on Chapter 9 to Alpha, Book 2; and the book is really living up to its subtitle Wayward Son.
Unfortunately, my friend and beta/proofreader Nancy A. Hansen just finished going over the galleys to her next published novel this past week, and will be back proofreading my latest short story this week. So it will be at least next week before she can look over Chapters 7 and 8.

Otherwise, my health is well,
The Free Choice E-zine received 2000+ page views again for the 9th straight month,
I will be finished with the other short story currently on my agenda looong before its actual October deadline,
and Spring is finally showing signs of arriving!
I may even get to start wearing shorts and light weight t-shirts before the end of the month instead of the winter wardrobe I've been sporting since last October!

In any event, take care everyone and I'll see you around the Internet.
Lee Houston, Junior
18 May, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment