Saturday, September 28, 2013

PROGRESS REPORT: WEEK ENDING SEPTEMBER 28, 2013

Welcome to what will be a regular feature of this blog.
Once a week, I shall post how things are going on whatever project(s) I am working on at the moment so you (the readers) will know how things are progressing on the future releases you are looking forward to.


(Image courtesy of Wikipedia)
I have proof/beta read several more pages of my friend and writing buddy's Nancy Hansen's latest manuscript.
I have worked more on Alpha, Book 2: Wayward Son, although I am not as far along on that as I would like to be because
I am about halfway through my last short story commitment for 2013. Work on that had to be paused while I did some research on spiders.
I have also honored my duties as Editor-In-Chief of The Free Choice E-zine, and started this blog.

So, maybe not as much work as I would have liked to have done, but there has definitely been progress on filling the various blank spaces of the moment in my writing career.

See you around the Internet!

No comments:

Post a Comment